The Worrell Family

Friday, November 25, 2005

Thanksgiving-The Day After


The day after Thanksgiving we woke up and ate sausage gravy (my personal favorite) for breakfast. I took some pics of everyone that stayed up too late....ummm....enjoying their favorite beverages. :) Cousin Ryan has been growing his hair out on a bet. I thought I should take a picture before he goes back to his normal buzz cut. Jon and I headed back home and ate more turkey and pumpkin cheesecake before going to the theater to see the new Harry Potter movie. We took little Alyssa with us. The theater was sold out so there were absolutely no empty seats. I think the lady next to me was a little nervous about Alyssa, but I reassured her that she was a really good baby. She only started to cry for just a moment before I took her out to calm her down. She slept on through the rest of the 3 hour movie! When it was over, several people around us commented on what a good baby she was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home