The Worrell Family

Friday, December 16, 2005

Ta'tyana's 3rd Birthday Party




Today we went to our friend Ta'tyana's 3rd Birthday Party at Chuck E. Cheese. The kids always love Chuck E. Cheese, so they had tons of fun with their friends. I had a coupon for buy $5 in tokens, get another $5 free. I ended up with about 40 tokens that I split between Alex and Kaitlyn. I explained to them that that was all the tokens they were going to get. After awhile, they ran out. Kaitlyn came and asked for more coins. I told her again that I had bought all that I was going to. A little later, I saw her with her cup and it had a few tokens in it! I asked her where they came from and she said that her "friend" had given them to her and she ran off. Then a little while later, I saw her with an older girl that was not part of our group putting a token in a ride for Kaitlyn!! She started to walk away and Kaitlyn gave her an impish little smile and told her to come and ride with her. She was totally hustling that girl for her tokens! I swear that girl was working the whole Chuck E. Cheese! She didn't run out of coins until about an hour after she had really run out! Should I be worried??

We left Chuck E. Cheese and went home to get our things and then fought Atlanta rush hour to go to the Happy Grandmommy's house. We ate fried chicken for dinner and spent the night. Jon had his company Christmas party at Taco Mac and didn't get home until 2:00 in the morning. :) Must have been fun....

With the exception of Monday, Alex made good choices 4 days this week at school!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home