The Worrell Family

Friday, March 03, 2006

Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner

Tonight was Carrie and Joshua's Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner. The Rehearsal started at 5:00 pm and was all the way down on MLK on a Friday, so I anticipated pretty crazy traffic. I had good intentions, but ended up not leaving Cobb until around 4:20 pm. I would have only been about 15 minutes late, but I GOT SO LOST. I had gotten my directions off Mapquest and they were WRONG. I drove all around the ghetto of Atlanta for almost TWO HOURS. I seriously only got to the church around 6:45pm. Couldn't believe it. Fortunately they had gotten a really late start. We went through the ceremony a couple times and then broke for the Rehearsal dinner. There is a BBQ place right down the street called Daddy-Z's. I am not a huge BBQ fan, but I thought it was really good! Definitely if I had to be subjected to pulled pork, this was a great place. Jon really loves the stuff, so maybe I will have to come here again with him. We had a section of the restaurant blocked off and there was a trumpet player playing the blues. Great food, great atmosphere, great friends. It was a good end to a crazy evening.

http://www.daddydz.com/pages/549873/index.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home