The Worrell Family

Thursday, May 25, 2006

API

We went to our API meeting today. Christine and I were speaking about babywearing and we were hoping that it would encourage some more people to come to the Koalamommas meeting tomorrow. The meeting went well. The questions were: What is your favorite carrier right now? and If you could only have 1 carrier, which one would you choose? I said that right now my faovrite carrier is the Ergo. It is amazing. I can carry Kaitlyn in it and barely feel her weight. According to the website, I could even carry Alex since it goes up to 65 pounds. I thought if I could only have one, I would choose the meitai since it works well for an infant and a toddler just not as comfortable as the Ergo once the baby gets over 20 pounds or so. I thought about it later and realized the Ergo has an infant insert, so really it could go the whole time. I just have never seen one of their infant inserts in real life. I think I need to check one of those out....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home