The Worrell Family

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Crazy Kathy!


This morning we had breakfast at IHOP with Atlantamommas. There were approximately 15 moms with their 1+ children, so can you imagine the pancakes and eggs everywhere by the time we left? Kaitlyn was playing ring around the rosy with her friends Emma, Ta'tyana, & Gabby. Kaitlyn loves playing ring around the rosy! This evening when I was fixing dinner, I heard Kathy meowing like she was hurt. I looked around in the usual places, but didn't see her right off. I found her outside on the porch hiding in our picnic basket. The trash collector was picking up the neighbor's trash and she appeared to be terrified. Since she is normally an indoor cat I can see how one of those huge trucks would be sort of scary, but she is supposed to be deaf. Was she feelings vibrations from the truck or something? I have been telling Jon for years that she is faking it and can really hear. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home