The Worrell Family

Friday, February 17, 2006

Georgia Aquarium


We went to the aquarium again today. This time the kids and I went with Jon's parents. It was their first time going. They wanted to go with us the first time since they bought the kids' annual passes for Christmas, but couldn't get off work. We decided to go on a school holiday so that Alex could go. Boy was that a mistake!! It was CRAZY there! Everyone else had the same bright idea because there were tons of people there. Tons. We still enjoyed seeing the fish, but I almost think it would be better to take Alex out of school and go when it is less crowded. Alex said his favorite part of the aquarium is still the hammerhead shark. When I asked Kaitlyn her favorite part, she said "the fish". Duh. I asked which fish and she replied, "the big ones". I think she is talking about the HUGE whale shark, but I am not totally positive. The aquarium is so cool. Even when it is crowded, it is definitely a great place to take the kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home