The Worrell Family

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Oooops!


Jon always parks behind me in the driveway because he gets home late. He goes to work before I leave every day except Thursdays when he is off work. Well, this particular Thursday Alex and I were running late for school because Alex is a slow poke in the mornings. I was rushing and forgot that Jon was parked back there and scraped the whole side of his car and took his passenger side mirror almost completely off. OOOOPS! I went ahead and took Alex to school. When I came back, I went into the bedroom where Jon was still half asleep and told him I was very sorry. He looked at me and said, "You hit my car, didn't you?" He was upset to say the least. He went outside and I heard a series of expletives. Later in the day, my friend Tamara asked me to ask him if he thought it was funny yet. He still says that he doesn't think it will ever be funny. He hit my Altima once when we lived in Duluth, so he couldn't be too mad at me. At least not for long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home