The Worrell Family

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A Crazy Wednesday

We had a crazy busy Wednesday today. Alex was at school like normal and Kaitlyn went to her preschool. In the morning, Alyssa and I attended our La Leche League meeting. It seemed like much of the meeting we discussed co-sleeping. We still cosleep with Kaitlyn and Alyssa. Sometimes Kaitlyn sleeps in Alex's bottom bunk, but for the most part she sleeps with us. It definitely makes nursing with Alyssa much easier when she is right there next to me. Here is some good info about co-sleeping.

https://www.askdrsears.com/html/7/T071000.asp

After my LLL meeting, I picked up Kaitlyn and we went to our friend Mark's 1st Birthday Party/Playgroup. The kids played and we all ate cupcakes.

After that, I picked Alex up from school and took him to his clay class. He had a double class today to make up for one he had missed when Alyssa was sick. While he was in class, we went over to my friend Allison's house down the street. Kaitlyn loves playing with her kids Gabby and Colin. I can't wait until Alex can start taking home some of the sculptures he has been making. They are amazing!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home