The Worrell Family

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Morning!



Alex woke up first on Christmas morning. He slept until almost 9:00, so we all got a good night's rest. He came into our room and informed me that it was time to wake up. I asked him if Santa had come and his eyes got wide and he nodded. He was so excited! We all got up and went downstairs. The kids opened their stockings first and then went to work on their presents. Alex's favorite present on Christmas morning was a robot that my mom had gotten him. It is remote controlled and can pick things up off the floor and bring them to you. It was really cool. I don't think Kaitlyn had a favorite. She got lots of dress up clothes and other girly items. She went from one thing to the next every few minutes or so. Jon and I received gift cards from my mom. I also got perfume and a quesadilla maker. I am sure that will get a lot of use in our house. Jon got me an mp3 player and I got him an electronic Soduku machine. Ahhh....the age of electronics. :) Baby Alyssa fell asleep a few minutes after the kids started opening presents and slept for the rest of the morning. It was a great Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home