The Worrell Family

Saturday, December 24, 2005

A Freakin' Sweet Santa Visit!


So I wait until Christmas Eve to take my kids to see Santa at Towne Center Mall. We are supposed to be at church at 4:30, so I was planning to get up and take them first thing in the morning. Didn't happen. We didn't leave until about 12:50 and Santa was taking a break from 1:30 to 2:30. I was totally freaking out. I was thinking we weren't even going to get back home until 4:00ish. I also needed to have everything ready to go because were spending Christmas Eve night at my mom's and wake up there Christmas morning. But then the mall traffic wasn't that bad. In fact it was no different than normal mall traffic. Freakin' Sweet Occurence #1! We got to the mall parking lot and immediately got a spot right up front. Freakin' Sweet Occurence #2! We zipped through the mall to get to Santa and there were only 3 kids ahead of us in line. Freakin' Sweet Occurence #3! The kids smiled, the baby was awake, beautiful picture. Freakin' Sweet Occurence #4! I left my house and was back in under an hour and a half. I call that a Freakin Sweet Santa Visit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home