The Worrell Family

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Harwell Family Christmas



We had dinner on Christmas at my Dad and Teri's house. My stepsister Rachel was also there with her son Bryson and boyfriend JJ. We had another delicious dinner by Teri. One good thing about Christmas is getting to eat delicious food several days in a row! The kids sat at the little table and made lots of noise all throughout dinner. They were more concerned with the presents wasting away under the tree. After dinner, they tore into the gifts. They all got some new toys and clothes. Jon and I got more giftcards which are always useful. Teri got me the most "interesting" gift of Christmas. It was a strange purse on wheels that could fold up into a small bag. I wasn't even sure what it was at first! We played with Teri's new plug and play Atari game for much of the night. I loved those games as a kid! And Alyssa slept on.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home