The Worrell Family

Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year's Eve


Tonight was New Year's Eve! Jon had to work all day, but we were able to celebrate as a family tonight. I got sparkling grape juice, party hats, and NYE champagne flutes. I was pumping up the "special juice" all day! The kids were begging for it by midnight. I asked them if it was the best juice they had ever had and Kaitlyn told me "no". I guess she didn't think it tasted any different than most of the juice we normally have. :) We had some fireworks that my Aunt Trish had given Jon for Christmas too. We went out and shot those off around 9:00. We hung out around the house watching Peach Drop and Times Square celebrations on TV. I cleaned the collards and got them on for the next day and soaked the black-eyed peas. We all made it to midnight and drank our special juice and kissed each other. HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home