The Worrell Family

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Alex's First Clay Class

Alex has started taking an art class to learn to make things out of clay. I tried to get him to play sports, but apparently art is more his bag right now. I dropped him off in the class and Kaitlyn and I played on the adjoining playground. When class ended, he took me inside to show me what he had made. He had sculpted the most beautiful cat!! He always amazes me at how artistic he is! His stuff certainly looks better than anything I could do--that is for sure! They still had to glaze and fire it, so there will definitely be pictures to follow when we get it home.

We joined Costco this morning. Going to be saving big bucks there soon! Or spending big bucks and just having lots of food? I guess it depends on how you look at it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home