The Worrell Family

Friday, January 27, 2006

While I Was Out...


I got up this afternoon to use the restroom and when I came back the kids were standing around Alyssa giggling. I looked around them at her and this is what I saw......

She was totally enojying the attention from the other kids and smiling away, oblivious to the stickers all over her face. :)

This is what happens when semi-sick kids are stuck in a house all day. Alex and Kaitlyn were both running extremely low grade fevers, so neither went to school and they all drove me crazy all day.

I had a telephone conference with Kaitlyn's preschool teacher. She is doing very well. She knows her ABCs, numbers in English and Spanish, she interacts well with other children, shares, recognizes her name. Her teacher said she is an absolute delight to have in the classroom. Isn't that wonderful!? Her teacher said she is absolutely ready for a full-time pre-kindergarten next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home