The Worrell Family

Saturday, February 18, 2006

The Children's Museum


Jon's cousin Morgan was in town from Myrtle Beach, SC so we picked her up in the morning and took her to the Children's Museum with us. I love that place. I think it is one of the coolest places in the city to take kids. It was good to see her since it has been a couple years. We went to R. Thomas after the museum. That is one of my favorite Atlanta restaurants. All organic vegetables and free range meat. It is open 24 hours, so Jon and I went there a lot when we were first dating. We also stopped by my grandmother's house after eating. My dad was there doing some cleaning and he gave the kids and I some chocolates for a late Valentine's present. I took Morgan back to her hotel after that. Jon was home from work by the time I got back to Marietta, so he left shortly after to spend the evening with Morgan and her boyfriend. They went and got drinks at the Sundial restaurant on top of the Westin Hotel. It is on the top floor and spins around slowly. You can't even usually tell it is moving though. Next time we will have to visit her in Myrtle Beach! I am always up for a beach vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home