The Worrell Family

Friday, February 03, 2006

Babywearing Playgroup


We had another babywearing playgroup today. Some moms need instruction on their current slings, some moms are looking to buy new slings, and some moms just want to hang out with their babies in their slings. I love these playgroups. They are always lots of fun. Christine and I are in the process of starting a babywearing group. We both love wearing the children, so it seemed like a good idea since there is only one babywearing group currently in the metro area. It is all the way down on the southside of Atlanta too, so it is way too far for us. Our group is going to be called KoalaMommas, so stayed posted for developments! Since there were other moms with meitais (sling pictured), I borrowed Tamara's and wore both of my girls at the same time. Boy were they heavy!! Probably close to 50 extra pounds! I could carry them that way if I had to, but only if I didn't have to go too far. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home