The Worrell Family

Friday, May 26, 2006

Koalamommas


We had a Koalamommas meeting today at East Cobb Park. Christine couldn't make it to this one, but otherwise there was a good turnout. We even had a dad come to learn about carriers! Love that! We talked a lot about the Ergo vs. Patapum carrier. The Ergo is the cadillac of baby carriers right now. Since I sell the Patapum through Natural Family Boutique, I have been trying to convince myself that it is just as good as the Ergo. When mine finally arrived, I realized it was NOT. It is seriously a cheaper knock off of the Ergo. Especially after this meeting, I realized I really really need to sell the Ergo since I absolutely cannot recommend the Patapum to people. I have talked to a couple people about investing in my business because the intial investment into Ergos is sizeable. I think better follow up on that one....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home