The Worrell Family

Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day

This Memorial Day Jon's parents were coming over for a cookout. They came bearing gifts!! Ann had made a BEAUTIFUL French Heirloom dress for Kaitlyn (shown in picture). She also made Kaitlyn and Alyssa coordinating dresses, so we will have to do some pictures of them in them soon. We grilled out and ate steaks and hot dogs. Good combination, right? Ann and Will also took us to Target and bought the kids a ton of summer clothes, shoes for Jon and I, and I got my very first full coverage bathing suit. Ahhh....to be a grownup. Alyssa was scared of Will this time! Normally she tugs on his beard and doesn't mind him at all, but today she would cry everytime he would get near her. I think she is the most skittish of all three of my kids. She was terrified of Kathy (our cat) for awhile too. She would cry for me everytime the cat walked by her! It is funny how different kids can really be SO DIFFERENT.

I got an investor for my Ergo undertaking today!! I just need to push all the paperwork and it is a done deal! YAY!! I am going to make a million dollars now! You can check them out here:

www.ergobabycarrier.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home