The Worrell Family

Friday, December 02, 2005

BabyWearing Playgroup


Today we attended a BabyWearing Playgroup. Everyone brought their baby slings and we tried each others on, got tips about carrying the babies in them, etc. I brought a borrowed sling from www.walkingrockfarm.com . Alyssa really liked this one at first because it cradled her and that is how she likes to be held. I also have a meitai. Mine is an ABK Go Go Baby Tote. She is starting to like that one now since she is gaining more head control. One of my friends, Julie, brought her Ergo carrier. You can easily carry a baby up to 60 pounds in that sucker! I could still be carrying Alex around. (Not that I would, just in case anyone was wondering.:) But I would still carry Kaitlyn at times and that would be perfect. So if anyone needs any ideas for Christmas-- www.ergobabycarrier.com . While we were trying on slings, the older kids decided to play doctor. (Nothing naughty going on now.) Kaitlyn was the patient and the others gathered around her and were checking her temperature. It was really cute. Another time, my friend Tamara caught Kaitlyn and her little girl Cecilia climbing up the staircase--from the outside of the stairs! You just can't leave them alone for one second!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home