The Worrell Family

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A New Name


Today was an errand day for us. I had to go to the Cobb County courthouse and reschedule my court date for a speeding ticket I got back in August. My court date came when I was in the hospital, so I missed it. It is rescheduled for February, so hopefully I can get the judge to reduce the speed or something. After that, I picked Kaitlyn up from school and went home for lunch. Then we went to the DMV so that I could FINALLY change my name on my identification from Harwell to Worrell. I have only been married for a year and four months, so I figured I could probably go ahead and get it out of the way. :p That took forever, although Kaitlyn was very well behaved. We tried another bottle for Alyssa. I bought an Avent, which is more breast-shaped. She took it a little, but wouldn't drink much and fussed until I gave her the real thing. I have heard of some breastfed babies that refuse to ever take a bottle. I hope she will eventually take one!

I met Carrie for dinner at Chik Fil A, so that she could drop off my bridesmaid dress for her wedding. It is really pretty, but I need to either do some crunches or buy my first girdle before the wedding because I still have some baby pudge on my tummy. :) I also will definitely need a tan because the color of the dress does not look great with super pale like I am now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home