The Worrell Family

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Nico's Birthday Party


After Malcolm's Birthday Party, we headed over to Chuck E. Cheese for Nico's Birthday 9th party. The kids ate pizza and cake, played the games, and won lots of tickets. We waited forever to get a picture of Georgia with Chuck E., but it was worth the wait. At CEC, the parents and children all get a matching hand stamp when you come in to make sure nobody tries to leave with a child other than the one they came in with. When we went to the door to leave, we realized that my hand hadn't been stamped on the way in. The children all had, but I hadn't. The door person had to go and get a manager and we had to convince her that my children were actually my children before we could leave. Thank goodness Alex can talk because I don't know what would have happened otherwise. It was sort of a hassle, but I was glad they did it. At least I know that they are really on top of protecting the kids! They gave us a little stuffed Chuck E. to apologize too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home