The Worrell Family

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Postpartum Appointment


I went to my postpartum appointment this afternoon and everything checked out out okay. I got fitted for my very first.....diaphragm!! Exciting stuff, huh?

This is a picture of what Jon and Kaitlyn were doing while I was gone.

We went back to the Atlanta Vineyard's young adult service, Revision, again tonight. Adam discussed what being a child of God is. He used an analogy that really made sense to me as a parent. He has a toddler and he said that when Levi (that is his son) acts up and has to be punished, that he immediately runs to Adam for comfort afterwards. Even though Adam is punishing him, Levi knows that Adam still loves him and runs to him. We, even though we are adults, have a similar relationship with God. We should know that no matter what we do, God will always love us and protect us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home