The Worrell Family

Thursday, June 01, 2006

East Cobb Park

We went to East Cobb Park today. I met another mom named to Lynn to show her some diapers and the Ergo since she is thinking about making the leap into cloth diapering. It was a really nice day. The first part of the day was awesome, weather wise. We ran into some wild girls that Alex was chasing around the playground. One of them accidentally knocked Kaitlyn down though and that was sort of a disaster. Then apparently one of them said something mean to Kaitlyn and made her cry. She is my more sensitive child that way, so she was pretty upset I wasn't sorry to see them leave and of course Kaitlyn got over it pretty quick.

Jon and I watched Freedomland tonight. I have to give this one two thumbs down!! Samuel L. Jackson and Julianne Moore were in it. I guess it was based on the Susan Smith situation where a white woman claimed she was carjacked by a black man with her child in the car. I didn't think it flowed well at all. I guess the acting done by Julianne Moore was pretty good, but the plot was all over the place. The best part about it was when it was over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home