The Worrell Family

Friday, June 02, 2006

End of School Playgroup & Fun at Christine's

We went to a playgroup today at another Atlanta Momma's house named Heidi. She is a school teacher, so she planned a End of School playgroup now that she is home with her son for the summer. There were a lot of older kids there, so I knew Alex would have a good time. He met a boy named Jeran at Lost Mountain Park the other day and they really hit it off and he was there as well. The kids put their swimsuits on and ran through the sprinkler then came in and ate hot dogs.

After we left we went over to Christine's house. She is always complaining that I never come over there, so at least now I have at least a week before she can say anything. :) We hung out for awhile while the kids played and then we headed home. We stopped by the grocery store on the way home and there was a guy talking on his cell phone and cussing up a storm. I hate when people do that when kids are within earshot! We got home and had Alex's favorite, sausage gravy, for dinner. Jason came to pick him up shortly after dinner and Jon went out with his work friends to play spades, giving me some time to fulfill my internet needs. I tried to feed Alyssa peaches tonight for the first time and she didn't want anything to do with them. She made a terrible face and spit them out all over the place. I swear. She is going to go straight from the boob to eating cheeseburgers.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Dlynn said…

    Oh my gosh...Alyssa has grown so much I do not even recognize her...wow, it has been way to long since we have seen each other...I miss you and want to know how you are doing...by the way I am 32 weeks and counting...can you belive it? ME, a new mommy in less than 8 weeks? Who would have thunk it:) You can always call me on my cell 770-789-9268 or at home 770-986-7701 or at work 404-832-4110. Plus I want you to come to my baby shower in June. CALL MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home