The Worrell Family

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Great Canadian Midway


The next three attractions were at the Great Canadian Midway. We started with the Cosmic Coaster Ride. It was like one of those interactive roller coaster movies. Wind blew at us and the seats moved as if we were actually riding the roller coaster. It would be pretty cool for a kid that was too scared to ride an actual roller coaster, but for me it was a little too tame. Eric also thought it would be fun to elbow at my face. That is not only not fun, but he injured my lip a little. I guess it was my payback for the "golfing incident of '07".
After that was the Ghost Blasters Thrill Ride. Not exactly thrilling, but again it would be pretty fun for a kid. We took a little train ride through a ghostly area and used the guns to attempt to shoot the ghosts. Our train kept score on who shot the most. Shooting is definitely not one of my finer talents, so again Eric beat me horribly.
We got a handful of tokens with our Fun Pass, so we played a couple of arcade games. We both like car games, so we played a couple of those. Eric won a bunch of tickets which we traded in for an amazing ring for me. Who needs diamonds when you can get rings for free at arcades?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home