The Worrell Family

Monday, January 02, 2006

Cloth Diaper Playgroup


Today we went to a cloth diapering playgroup. The purpose was to discuss different sorts of cloth diapers, trade for sizes we need, sell anything we can't use, etc. Kaitlyn, Alyssa, and I went over to Julie's house. She has two sons named Miguel (2.5) and Finnegan (6 months. Julie used to make cloth diapering supplies like cloth wipes, wetbags, and such. I have purchased wipes in the past, but got another couple dollars worth of really pretty pink ones because we are always running out of wipes before wash day. Julie let me borrow a couple of diapers to try for overnight use too. I have been putting Alyssa in a disposable at night because we have a lot of leakage problems. We had a really good time and I ate about a million of Julie's peanut butter oatmeal balls. At least a million. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home