The Worrell Family

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Playdate with the Lawson Twins


Kaitlyn had a playdate with the Lawson twins from her preschool today. We all met at Chik Fil A and had lunch. I learned something I never knew before too. If you give back the Chik Fil A Kid's Meal prize, you can get a free ice cream! I can't believe Alex is 6 and I have never known about this! Since Alex is still out of school, he played with the girls and the other kids in the play area.

After the playdate we had to exchange a Christmas gift at Kohl's that didn't fit and Kaitlyn got two new shirts and two belts and I only had to pay $0.21 with the store credit. Awesome! Her belts say Daddy's girl on the buckle and she is so proud of them.

Alex and I also got haircuts today. We had a coupon for buy an adult haircut and get a free child's at Great Clips, so you can't beat two cuts for $13! Doesn't he look handsome?? I can't get over how grown-up he looks everytime I cut his hair! I got almost 7 inches cut off myself!

Later we met my friend Tamara and her children to play at the McDonald's play area by my house since she was in the area. Her oldest daughter Jeanette is 4 and has a total crush on Alex. They were all playing air hockey and we caught Jeanette with her arm around Alex's shoulders! Can you believe it? I tried to take a picture, but I couldn't get the camera out in time. She came up to us and said that she was wearing her wedding dress so she could marry Alex. Tamara later told me when they were leaving, Jeanette screamed, "I love you! I love you!" from the inside of their van. I tell all my friends to watch out for their daughters in a few years when Alex decides it isn't disgusting for a girl to like him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home